• Available in sizes 2 1/16” – 7”
• Deviated and multilateral programs
• Slotted liners
• Sand screen applications
• Directional tools requiring high torque
• High tensile loads
• Thread and pin to pin contact provide enhanced compressive and torsional resistance
• Thread design allows deep stab and quick make up (4-5 turns), reduced risk of cross thread
• Couplings are machined from std API coupling stock.
• Available timed ( Seal-Lock HT-S Timed)
• Excellent for horizontal/ directional wells where bending, compressive and torsional loads are high
• Circumferential alignment ideal for sand screen, slotted liners and other specialty completion equipment
SEAL-LOCK HT is a threaded and coupled tubing connection designed for high torque and deviated hole applications.
SEAL-LOCK HT utilizes a patented hooked thread design for sealing and a unique pin to pin torque shoulder to provide enhanced torsional and bending capabilities.
A rugged thread form and advanced connection geometry results in deep stabbing and quick make-up without cross threading. High performance-cost effective.
Sizes: 2.063" to 7" Datasheet Generator